The best dealers or one of the best dealers in Casinos are always unheard. Regulating millions of things at once despite having to encounter some angry customers or players sometimes.
Casino dealers can inhibit many types of characteristics. You can encounter a very friendly, less friendly, not friendly and angry casino dealer. Well, it cannot be specified as this classification because you can face hundreds of casino dealers and all can be different.
The surroundings in a big casino are always with some noise where you can hear the music, people walking, rolling sound of dice and rolling of the wheel in roulette. Every table in the gambling area is different as someone shouting about their win, and someone is complaining about losing to himself.
The main objective of going to the casino for gambling is getting off the table with as many chips as you can. Well, wouldn’t it be much more fun and interesting if you win much more than just money? Having an enjoyable table with a group of some friendly people including Casino dealer is a gem. It will make you remember the experience, but I’m not sure if the other gambler will be still happy if you win all the cash.
But this happy place is not so easy to find so I’m going to tell you some tips which can find you a dealer of your taste. So next time you go into a Casino to win then, you can look for these features in a Casino dealer.
Choosing a casino dealer
- Knowledge of the rules- This is the most obvious thing you should look in a casino dealer as some of the dealers can be intermediate and can do a mistake or two.
- Keep the game moving –Some casino dealers cannot deal with the delays while gambling, so it automatically shows the unfriendly of that particular table where you find this particular type of dealer.
- Mechanical skills – Look for a dealer who has the Mechanical skills which mean that the dealer should be able to shuffle the cards properly and distribute the card quickly but at the same time at ease.
- Professionalism – Casino dealers, should act professionally. The mechanical skills won’t help much if the professionalism is not present. Like the dealer should never point at a gambler. The right way to do so is to raise your open hands towards the player. Also look for the good posture.
- Restraint – The dealer should know how to deal with the odds. There can find someone inappropriate (maybe you), and the dealer along with the casino should help and solve the issues.
- Call a good game – Especially in games like Baccarat; Dealer should announce everyone is playing and read the action of the table. The dealer has to announce that someone is betting or raising. If you are not getting that type of dealer, it’s a straight take down.
So these were some tips to find a good dealer in the casinos